Sunday, January 27, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

We spent last weekend in good old Sanpete County with Curt and Jodi. We went bowling and skeet shooting, I hit a moving target it was one of the most amazing days of my life,and we went tubing behind the fourwheeler, which was a blast. We also ate fat sticks with cheese, which I have greatly missed since moving way up north, if you have never eaten at the pizza joint in Ephraim you are missing out, or maybe I'm just pregnant and any food is good. We had such a great time. Curt kept making fun of me because I called to check on Garrick after we had only been away for about 4 hours. Any parent can understand where I am coming from. It was a much needed vacation but any time away from your kid is hard, I am getting more and more worried about our Europe trip (a whole week are you kidding me?). Next time we are going to get Curt on a horse.

2 comments:

Widdisons said...

Can't wait until the summer so we can do it again!!! It was a nice get away and it was a ton of fun!! :o)

Mandy said...

I want a fat stick with cheese right now! I dont really know what that is, but I want one right now! Cool pictures too! Very impressed with your camera skills! Also, I completly understand about Garrett, it is so hard to leave them....needed but hard!