Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tagged.

Well, I've never been tagged and since I am new to the blogging scene I thought I'd clue you in on 6 habits you probably don't know about me.

1. I slurp the milk from the spoon when I eat cereal. Which drives Carl nuts and I am working on it.

2. When I am frustrated or upset I clean. NOt that I don't clean normally but I do clean weird things such as organizing the closet or one of the cupboards.

3. I a bit narcaleptic after about 8:30 in the evening. I usually have a great nap before bed time. This is not just a pregnant lady habit either, it is normal for me.

4. I have to put my pants on before I put my shirt on.

5. When I eat I always leave a bite or two on my plate instead of finishing it all. I think it makes me feel like I am not eating as much.

6. I still check Garrick a couple of times a night, at least once in the middle of the night, to make sure that he is breathing.

I am not a very habitual person so this was hard for me to come up with 6. I hope it isn't as hard for Jodi, Laura, Mandy, and Leah.

2 comments:

Widdisons said...

Sorry to break the news but i think everyone already knows about #3.

Mandy said...

Those are so funny! You did such a good job of coming up with 6 facts. I did this tag once...so I am skipping it. Plus, I am boring and do nothing of any coolness so it would put you to sleep...especially if you read it at night! Funny!