Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas






Now I am definately the slacker but here finally is our Christmas morning. I am the camera woman and so there never are any of me which is usually a good thing because of how aweful I look in the morning, especially with morning sickness. Garrick was happy as a clam and unlike most he stopped after opening each gift to play with it. It was hilarious because Carl kept handing him gifts forcing him to stop playing with his new favorite toy and play with another one. He got mostly tools which came in handy because whenever Carl is working on something Garrick is usually right there in the mix. Christmas was realy fun this year because he did actually care what he got. Carl was so excited to open gifts that he wouldn't let me fix breakfast first so while Carl and Garrick opened gifts I went and schmered me a bagel and the Ick man and I worked on that while we opened gifts. Christmas was great.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Very cute christmas pictures! I love his cute little face! I cant wait till Addi actually acts like something is actually going on! I am sure you look adorable in any picture reguardless of the time! You are lame!