Saturday, January 5, 2008

Snow Angel


Garrick and I really tried to take advantage of the fact that I wasn't working during the break so the other day we went to play in the snow. I shoveled walks and he dug in the snow, then we went for a walk in the snow. He wanted me to hold his hand then he didn't then he'd fall down and get upset that he couldn't get up by himself it was really fun. It was cold and we were about ready to come in when I decided to see what would happen if I helped him do a snow angel. I picked him and tossed him down and moved his arms and legs, he thought that was so funny and it turned out so cute. It was a great day.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I am so proud! That is seriously the greatest snow angel that I have ever seen! I am also proud that you went out shoveling! What a lady!