Friday, November 6, 2009

Loathing

I have a ton to post about from October, a Seattle trip, yard projects, and of course Halloween. But for the time I will post another priceless moment brought to you by our little Icky. Garrick loves music and singing and always has. He walks around humming the "Mosters vs. Aliens" song. (the piano song the president plays for the robot) So I was excited when I discovered Pandora has a Disney station and we listen to it on my iPhone all the time (in lieu of tv, it is great). Well the other day the Loathing song from Wicked came on and I was singing, and having a good time. Garrick piped in and asked what "loaving" was, and what the song was about. So I told him. Now he walks around singing "Loaving, unadulterated loaving." He'll tell you it means you don't like anybody. He never forgets a thing, I love it.

1 comment:

Lindseylou said...

Garrick is a character! Hope he's got some moves to go with that keyboard rocking tune from M vs A. I thought Wyatt sang some inappropriate songs but "unadulterated loaving" might just be the topper.