Thursday, November 12, 2009

OCTober

October was full of fall fun. It began with my birthday, on which the kids were sick so we only took a little four-wheeler ride up Farmington Canyon. Four people on one four-wheeler was a bit of a joke and the ride only lasted about 15 minutes. (It was freezing that day.)

Then Carl and I took a trip to Seattle to spend the weekend with my brother Josh and his wife Erin. It was really good to visit, we've always been really close to Josh and we had a great time. (We carved some great pumpkins and ate; pumpkin soup, pumpkin bread and a ton of great cheese.)
Carl and I at the top of the space needle, which was cool, thanks Josh-head. Josh and Carl Rockin out at the EMP museum.Josh at Pike Market, Garrick always says that the crabs pinch him in Seattle, so we took this pic.


Then of course Halloween, the kids loved Trunk-or-Treating and Trick-or-Treating. Their Peter and Tink costumes turned out really cute, I made them both from patterns I made, I'm pretty proud. Marley figured out really quick that if you say treat they give you treats and she had her bucket in one hand and a piece of candy in the other at all times.Garrick sword fighting with his friend Aiden, he was a knight and his sister was a princess, they were very cute. Trick or Treating with Tucker at Grandma's.

4 comments:

Laura said...

How cute! Dan and P loved Pike's place, I'm glad you got to go for a visit.

The Selman's said...

cute! looks like a fun October.. love that :)

Mandy said...

Marley's face when she is sitting in the trunk is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I am so very proud of you for making those costumes! I still think about when I told Garrick that he was cute and how mad he got at me for calling him 'cute' I love it!

Lindseylou said...

How fun, I'm glad you guys got away for a bit...Seattle looked more fun than the 4 wheeling trip. I can't stand how stinkin' talented my friends are! Your costumes are too cute. I love the pic of Marley in the trunk. Great job Meg. Glad all is well.