Monday, November 23, 2009

Carl. . . the builder.

Carl poured some cement a couple of weeks ago with the plan to build a shed over the winter. Well, the winter came really quickly. He build the rafters in the basement the week before last, then he built the walls in the garage last week.


We put up the walls on Thursday. Andrew came on friday and helped Carl put up the rafters and the plywood on the walls. Icky, Marley, and Tucker had a good time playing. Marley loved Tu-ter.


My Dad and Andrew came back on Saturday and finished up putting the plywood on the roof and got it all tarred in.

There is still a lot of work to be done but Carl has done a great job, and he couldn't have done it without Andrew and my Dad. Thanks so much. Sooner than later we'll have a place to put all our stuff.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome skills Carl! Dan hates that I am so impressed by Carls handiness, but he's just jealous!

Lindseylou said...

Wow, he's got mad building skills and computer skills!?! Jealous. My husband tells me he can do anything...so I'm just waiting for him to do something.