Thursday, April 24, 2008

Around the House

We have been really busy around the house lately. We are saving for carpet so what we decided to do is put tile in our master bath, the other upstairs bath, and a section in front of our sliding glass door. Carl is such a handy man that we started in our master bath which has up to this point had carpet (I know disgusting but we didn't have it done that way, the negative aspect of buying a previously owned home). So we worked and worked (mostly Carl) and he got the tile done and then we decided to paint. I thought yellow would be good, then we painted, the color I got looked florescent. Long story short we painted 4 coats of paint on many parts of our master bath. Here is a look at the pretty well finished project. Carl is so great to have around! Thanks, babe!




I thought I'd finally throw in a picture of my ever growing belly. I've got a couple of months to go and things are still really good. I crave sleep and fruits especially oranges and the end of the school year.




I couldn't help but throw this one in of Garrick riding his tractor. He is so funny, and his dad and Grandpa Bench are very proud of the farm boy he is becoming. What a cutie. Also thanks to some great advice (THANKS AMY!!) and some good tiring play he has been napping much better.

3 comments:

Stueller said...

Megann,

You have such a cute little boy :) This is Stephanie Tueller (Watters) from Snow... I am not even going to try and explain how I found this blog (I am a blog surfer) purely by accident, but I had to stop and say hi! I ofter wonder where everyone at Mountain View is and what they are up too! Hope all is well!

The Selman's said...

Hey... Nice house! And your little baby bump is so cute... Ohhhh!! Hope all is well!!

Ellie said...

The tile looks so good, I'm sure you'll enjoy it more then carpet, I've never understood that one. Your belly is so cute, I love little basket ball bellies. It's so cute that Gerrick is sitting on that little tractor. He does the cutest thing.