Thursday, April 24, 2008

A- Attached or single: Attached to the cutest boys.
B- Best Friend: Carl and Chann
C-Cake or Pie: I am horrible. I don't like either but today I would choose cake.
D- Day of Choice: Weekend days with my boys and the last day of school.
E- Essential Item (s): diaper, cell, earings.
F- Favorite Color: Yellow lately
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms for sure.
H- Hometown: Roy, Utah
I- Indulgence(s): Clothes and Cheese
J- January or July: July because winter is getting really old by the time January rolls around.
K-Kids: Garrick 2 and womb baby 28 weeks.
L-Like or Love: Love
M- Marriage Date: June 22, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, 3 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges, I crave them like crazy. I did with Icky too.
P- Phobias or Fears: I am clostrophobic mostly if I get stuck not really of small spaces. I am afraid of too many other things.
Q- Quote(s): Because I teach teenagers, "Attitude is everything, pick a good one."
R- Reason To Smile: Icky, Carl, and my Lunch Bunch at work
S- Season: Fall-I like when it finally cools down and my birthday is in the fall.
T- Tag Six: Jodi W. and all the others on my list, you know who you are.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have become a non-toucher. I really don't like people (students) touching or trying to hug me it really creeps me out. This is kind of a new thing for me.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oh I am for sure both. But I almost always eat both at dinner.
W- Worst Habit: Working on too many things at once so that I don't get any of them finished in a timely manner, Beanie for Carl, Blanked for Garrick, Pressed flower pictures for the baby's room, I could go on and on.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, one everymonth to look at the "Monkey" which is what Garrick thinks I am having.
Y- Your Favorite Food: CHEESE!! I could eat it all day I go through withdrawls if I don't get my fix. Icky is a cheese monster too.
Z: Zodiac: Taurus

No comments: