Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's a GIRL!!

So we've known for a while but I was nervous about posting that we're having a girl because the last ultrasound was when I was only 14 weeks. But she still doesn't have any boy parts which is really exciting. I am pumped because I am no longer outnumbered and so now I can do a cute pink background for the blog without offending the boys. Garrick is so cute and he pats my belly and tells little sister that he loves her and he'll sing to her. The funny thing is that he makes me lift my shirt up, he can't talk to her through any fabric. Anyway, I am excited about beginning the shopping (otherwise we'll end up in debt) and the blanket making. What is great is that the boys are exicted too!

2 comments:

Garmire's said...

Congrats! Little girls are fun! Garrick's going to be a great big brother!

Laura said...

Yeah, I'm glad she didn't grow any boy parts!! I am so excited for you! Girls are so fun, so are boys but it's nice to have both.