Thursday, February 28, 2008

Moon Boots





After a long day of playing outside in the nice semi-warm weather I fought to get Garrick's clothes off, he cried. Then I went with him to get some pajamas and I came out of the room with his pajamas but no Garrick. I didn't worry he plays in his room sometimes. After a minute he came in with a moon boot and asked me to put it on, remember now that he is not fully clothed, just a diaper. After I put the one on he asked for another, I told him to go and find it. Needless to say he came back and he was happily booted. I conned him into letting me put his pajamas on but wouldn't let me take his boots off. So we actually had to put him down with his boots on. It is adorably and hilariously reminiscent of a family vacation to Mexico when Chann(my little sis) would not take her boots off. What is also funny is I always thought I was going to be that tough mom who wouldn't let my kids get away with silly things like that. I guess I didn't realize how endearing their quirks are. Enjoy. Laugh.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I simply love it! Chase went through the same stage, maybe if you remember you can picture the little kid with moon boots, underware and a sword running through the neighborhood! Boys are funny! Your blog looks way cute too!

Garmire's said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten. He's the cutest!

Laura said...

What a cutie! We need to get together soon!

Bench Family said...

I can't believe what a big boy he is getting to be. We probably won't recognize him next time we see him. Thanks for keeping us updated through your blog.