Thursday, April 8, 2010

ICK Man

Our not-so-little Icky turned 4 last week. It was a much awaited birthday since we picked out his present the month before. We just hung out as a family and had our friends Wade and Erin over for cake.

O In the cute 4 shirt I made. Which didn't turn out perfect but he LOVES it. We couldn't get it off him for 2 days.


The goods. Check out his awesome blue bike. This balloon was HUGE.













Carl got trick candles and Garrick just wanted to keep blowing.



This is where they've been riding for the past week, thanks to mother nature who forgot how much I love spring and gave us a flashback to winter.


I can't believe how quickly he is growing. We love you bud.

2 comments:

Lindseylou said...

Happy Birthday Ick! I can't believe he only four! I also can't believe you didn't buy him Hogwarts Express or Thomas or some other train...are we passed that now? I do like that balloon and the shirt was a nice shirt. What a woman you are!

Leslie Pack said...

I can't believe that your kids are getting so big and how smart they are! Happy 9th Anniversary. Doesn't see that long ago.