Friday, March 19, 2010

Amazing

I know you all think that your husbands are amazing. But, really?! Carl is AMAZING. This shed went up in our backyard in a matter of probably a month if you cut out the few (winter months) in which he wasn't able to work. I am talking cement, building, hardy board, and painting. All of which he did by hand. Yep, this is not a kit. He borrowed the plans from some website, which was advertising kits, did his own measurements and built the whole thing (with a little help from siblings, parents, and neighbors). I am telling you my man is amazing, a little crazy (he roofed in the snow, and put up hardy board in the pouring rain) and obsessive (I can't tell you how many nights in the freezing cold he said, "I'll be in in a minute"), but amazing. You can see the progress below.








In all honesty he is such a great husband and father and person in general. I don't know of anything in his life that he doesn't do wholeheartedly. He takes pride in his work and does an amazing job. I love you babe!!

1 comment:

Lindseylou said...

You're such a sweet wife to acknowledge his hard work. Does he have a brother, cause those sound like nice qualities for hubby #3??? Teasing, I know who his bro is:) Hope all is well. We need to set up a play date. Almost time for the froggy pool!