Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween '08



You all thought you were late sharing your Halloween stuff, well here is ours. Halloween is so fun, Garrick tried on his costume every day that week. Marley of course didn't care. We visited Grandpa up at Weber State, that is a tradition, Garrick loves it. When it came down to it Garrick didn't want anything to do with Trick-or-Treating until they started coming to our house. He had a great time and kept knocking and saying "come in" and when they opened their doors he would walk into their house. We let him stay up late and answer the door for the trick-or-treaters, he kept asking where Harry Potter was (we'd seen one earlier). We had a good day it is a lot more fun now that we have a kid who cares.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

My little Caden was Harry Potter for Halloween. I loved it. Your kids are so cute!

Mandy said...

Does Garrick have a black eye? Also, that is the cutest little spider ever! I miss you! I miss seeing you and Im sorry that I didnt come on Halloweeen to see you and Marley! I guess we will play at the next PTC....how lame is that!?

Laura said...

Having a kid who cares is the best thing in the world! Just wait till Christmas!
missed you guys too- we'll see you at gingerbread house making, our house, date to come.

Webster Family said...

The picture of Garrick in the leaves is priceless. I loved it. It could be on the front page of a magazine. What a cute little boy. And I love the pea pod costume.