Thursday, March 27, 2008

Our Amazing Trip



The trip was amazing. I'm not saying we didn't miss Icky man but we had a really great time. I saw more in a couple of days than I thought I ever could. I really wasn't impressed with London except the Tower was really cool. I loved, I mean, LOVED Paris. There was so much to see and do, It was gorgeous. Paris was like the fairy tale it is painted to be, minus the urine smell in the Metro and the pile of crap I stepped in while we were making our way to a Metro station. The group of students that we took were good and they all love Carl, I am still their teacher but I do have a cool husband. I would go to Paris again tomorrow, but take Garrick and stay for a month. The gardens at Versailles were wonderful and Notre Dame was so unbelieveable I thought I would pass out. We saw a show in London, Wicked, if you haven't seen it go it was really good. Jet lag was hard the first couple of days which could have contributed to the fact that I didn't like London, but other than that even my homebody of a husband said he would go again. . . so maybe we'll get to go to Rome and Greece next year, we'll see. Well, I am still adjusting and am glad to be home at last. TRAVEL it is the best!!

4 comments:

Webster Family said...

I'm so jealous. I have to make it to Europe before I die. That is the only thing if I were on my death bed I would regret if I didn't do. I'm glad you had a good time

Annita said...

How fun! I loved Germany when I went and now I can't wait to travel more. How come there are no pictures of your belly in France?

Bench Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun! I am amazed you were already able to get a Bench to commit to another vacation! :)

Mandy said...

That looks so wonderful! Now you really have to read Di Vinci Code...you have been to all the places! I had to even pretend I could pronounce them all!
I want to see more personal picts too, and how was Gerrick while his mommy and daddy were away? anyway, very happy for you!