Sunday, March 16, 2008

Big Week!!


So Carl and I are getting really nervous. We are taking our first big vacation without the Ick man this week and the closer it gets the more I am already missing Garrick. I actually rocked him before his nap for about 20 minutes. He really is tugging the heart strings too because lately out of no where he'll say "Mama, I love you." He usually just says "Mama," then waits for me to say what. He also has been cute to talk to baby sister and she even kicked him today, its been a great weekend. We are leaving on Wednesday and going for a week we're going to London and Paris on an educational tour, so we are going with kids just not our own. Wish us luck and we'll post some great pics when we get back if you can pull me away from Garrick.

4 comments:

Widdisons said...

We are so jealous!! You guys will have fun and don't worry about your house while you are gone, it is in good hands! :o)

The Selman's said...

Hey... I am glad you have a blog. I can't believe how cute your little boy is AND YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!! Oh my goodness how great is that. I am so happy for you guys. Well have fun on your trip... how lucky are you?! and if you want to see my blog it is... jaredandkims.blogspot.com

Brian and Tarey said...

Carl and Megann-
I found your blog through my sister's (Kim Selman). Your little boy is so cute and congrats on the new baby. It's great to be able to see what you guys have been up to. Have fun on vacation!
Tarey (Perkins) Cornia

The Perkins said...

Hey you two, Shane and Talease here...It is so crazy who you can find in this crazy blogging world!

Your little man is so cute, and congrats on your one to come! It was so fun to see what you guys are up to, we haven't seen you in forever!

London and Paris? Man that sounds like so much fun!

Anyways we have a private blog so send me your email address and we can stay in contact better!

perk0720@gmail.com