Monday, March 31, 2008

Birthday BOY!!

Garrick is 2 today! Can you believe it. I have been thinking about him all day because I came to work, what a lame mommy I am. We'll be posting some great video and pics from his birthday adventures. All he cared is that when we woke him up this morning he got a birthday train. That is all he's been talking about. He is a joy and we love him so much, I don't know what I'd do without him. He knows how to make a mommy feel loved and I know Carl would say the same thing.

WE LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICKY!!

5 comments:

Bench Family said...

I can't believe he is 2 already! We've missed 1/2 his life now! :( Give him a squeeze for us!

Garmire's said...

Happy Birthday Garrick!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Garrick! I can't believe he s 2, he is such a cutie! He'll be a great big brother!

The Selman's said...

Oh... so cute!!! Sounds like you guys had a fun birthday (and trip). We need to get together sometime so I can see how cute he is in person... and you pregnant!! See ya...

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kenali-sifat-12-zodiak-lengkap-beserta-ulasan-terbaru