Saturday, June 18, 2011

ICKY


Icky officially graduated from The Red Apple Preschool. We are super proud of him. He is reading and already has big dreams (as we've mentioned before) of being a Rocket Scientist. He LOVED school, Miss Tonya, and his friends. He gained so much confidence and did so well at his graduation. He had two parts and every time it was his part he would tap the mike and then blow in it, then say his part, we were cracking up. He messed up a little on the second part but was really funny and he had the whole audience laughing. He was a whole head taller than the other kid he shared the parts with so he would crouch down so they could both talk into the mike. I could hear him singing on each song and I only caught him picking his nose once (is it just my kid? It is like an addiction, he does it even more when we tell him to stop.) He teared up when Miss Tonya talked about the year. He is so excited about Kindergarten and makes Marley so anxious to get started with school.

He was so cute, and I can't believe how big he is. For a 5 year old he is in the 91% for weight and the 96% for height. I don't notice it until he is around other kids his age.

Ick at his year end party.

Marley got to come to his party as well. I really hate blow up toys they freak me out. They had tons of fun but I was so worried about them the whole time.

No comments: