Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

This October was filled with fun. It all started when Garrick (and Marley and I) went on his first Pre-school field trip to Black Island Farms, he thought it was amazing. It was fun to see how much he likes his teacher, he didn't let Mrs. Tonya out of his sight. It was also nice because Marley and I got in for free, yeah field trips! A couple of weeks later we went to a little party with Leah, Lindsey, Laura, and their kids. We had a good time (with the exception of Marley peeing outside) and it was fun to catch up the the ladies while the kids played. The kids decorated cookies and broke open a pinata, my kids didn't quite know what to think, but had a good time anyway.


Friday night our ward did a trunk-or-treat, which Garrick loves, he got to hang out with his friend Aiden a little and of course they love the candy. Then on Saturday we went to Grandma Gatherum's house to hang out with the cousins and have our favorite Chicken Corn Cowder, thanks MOM, then came home for pumpkin carving and Trick-or-Treating, I lucked out this year and Garrick was done after only a cul-de-sac (thank you rain). Carl was gone all day Saturday helping his brother pour cement and so we turned our light out on the porch at about 9 and I passed out on the couch thanks to a 32 week pregnancy and my pre-existing narcolepsy. Needless to say I was not extremely sad to see Halloween go, however I am extremely proud again of my home-made costumes, the kids really loved them. Now its Christmas right (at least that is the holiday I saw when I went to the store today).

No comments: