Monday, June 22, 2009

Gatherum Zoo Trip





Last Thursday was the annual Gatherum Zoo Trip. I have only gone with my brother Kev the past couple of years, but this year we invited pretty much everyone and were sad that Tucker and Jacob couldn't come. I love my siblings and their kids. My neices Brittany and Kaitlyn took Garrick everywhere, held his hand, picked up his massiveness. They are wonderful. We had a great time. The highlights were when the orange little monkeys were chasing Kate's bear, and of course the train. It took, me, Lori and Kevin to get Icky off the train, he wasn't done yet. Thanks Everyone!!

2 comments:

The Selman's said...

I am dying over your kids... they are so cute! I am thinking we should probably get together soon... what do ya think?!

Tina said...

i cant believe how much your daughter and Kevins daughter look alike!