Monday, March 23, 2009

My Man is. . .30!!



Today is Carl's (and his twin, Scott's) 30th birthday! Yeah for the old men. Unfortunately in the real world we don't get our birthdays off so he was working. But I skipped out of teacher work day a little early and took the kids and we surprised him at work and took him to lunch. When he got home the birthday present that he got for himself came in the mail so we looked at that and hung out in Icky's room for a minute. Not the gun, the holster. But all of it is so he can "protect" us.

(The present. I obviously didn't pick it out.)

(Hangin with the kids)
Tonight he is going for his favorite treat a 90 minute massage at the Sego Lilly Spa (no he isn't girly, I just really, really suck at massages).

Carl is, along with the little ones, the best thing that ever happened to me. Thanks babe for everything. Here is the Top 10 things I love about Carl list,

10. He loves little kid snacks, he'll drink all of Icky's Capri Suns before Icky.
9. When he sings to musicals that I don't know the songs to.
8. He is really intense about his life and thinks everything through.
7. When he dances it is hilarious.
6. He has an opinion about what I wear and he wants me to look good.
5. How devoted he is to his family
4. When I am crying in a movie and I look over and he is too but hiding it.
3. He gets really excited about stuff that most people don't
2. The look he gets on his face when he sees the kids, he really loves them.
1. He loves me regardless.

Happy Birthday Babe!!! Oh, you too Scott!

2 comments:

Widdisons said...

Happy Birthday Carl!
we miss you guys.

Lindseylou said...

Happy birthday boys!! We own a few guns as well..for "protection" and food storage. I'm so glad that there is another man out there that expresses there opinion about what their wife looks like...I always thought it was just me. What a sweet wife you are.