Sunday, March 8, 2009

My kids



I know everyone says all kids are different and mine are no different, black and white in some cases, eating is one of them, and very similar in others. I thought that Dr's lied when they said a baby knows when to stop eating because Garrick didn't he would just eat and eat. I rarely remember him spitting anything out. Then there is Marley, she is stubborn, when she is done she is done and don't try to change her mind. She also learned to blow bubbles with her mouth and spit, another thing Icky never did. So a lot of days getting her to open her mouth for food is difficult and other days getting her to keep food in her mouth is impossible. Here is little Marley and her eating habits. One area that mine are no different was getting teeth, they both would rub their gums with the bottom of their tonge and cross their eyes, very funny and very cute. Last, I am still amazed when I put the two of them together and whitness the difference in their sizes, he looks like a giant and so much different. But kids are kids and here they are.





2 comments:

Lindseylou said...

Looks like he's curling his tongue...he's got all sorts of talent. You make me baby hungry...teasing, I'll just listen to your daily dramas with the yougens. What's the verdict on the next meeting?

jenica heslop said...

Your kids are so cute! Your baby is growing so fast.! I wouldn't worry too much on the eating thing. my little presley either eats or she doesn't and she does it when she wants. some days she hardly eats at all, and others I have to recap and try to remember if I fed her a previous meal because the one she is eating she can't stop! I always swear when I take her to the doctor she is gonna have lost weight, but she keeps growing, sometimes they just have ups and downs I think. Cute cute.