Thursday, February 24, 2011

5 Days

I feel like a crazy person, but I am headed back to work in five days. I already feel overwhelmed. However I'm feeling a little like the little engine that could, I think I can. It works out to be 30 days over 3 months so I think I'll survive despite the chaos that may take over my life. It is heartening that my kids LOVE Ms. Jill's house and that my sweet Mom will get to snuggle Grady a couple of days a week.

It is disheartening that I will miss things like this,





2 comments:

Lindseylou said...

Ah, you're baby is so big! I need to meet him before he's big enough to punch me in the stomach like his big bro. Sad that you have to go back to work, hope all is going well.

Audrey said...

...is parenthood hard sorry to bother you i know you dont know me but im about to be having my first child and im only 15 and yeah im kinda worried