Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Month One

We have gotten through the first month. The kids have been great. I am not saying we haven't all had our moments but overall we are doing really good. Garrick and Marley and love Grady so much that they often smother him especially when I am feeding him. The hardest thing has been being stuck in the house. (Cold+asthmatic kids+inversion= too much time in the house) Ironically though we haven't gone hardly anywhere we've all been sick more than we've been for a long time, which has been even less fun. Grady is such a cute baby, his hair got so crazy that we've even cut it already. He is getting chunky looks a lot like Garrick did, with their chubby cheeks. I figure the first month has to be the hardest so it should be all down hill from here Right?

After we all gave Grady a bath and got him all dressed.


These are his after and before (respectively) hair cut pics. I don't know if you can tell but he had about 1 1/2 inches on top, I finally caved and he and everyone else got haircuts on Saturday.

Grady's swing became their space ship while I was busy feeding the baby. I am lucky they have imaginations because we haven't had to watch TV 24/7.

1 comment:

Lindseylou said...

I love the new baby and Marley is growing so much. How come you look so great right after delivery? No fair. PS, love the egg story. Sacrificing our honesty is part of being a mother. Speaking of which, I have to start thinking about what our little friend Bram, the leprechaun will do to trick Wyatt this year...oh, the lies:) Guess it's time I made my way out there to meet the new guy.