Thursday, June 24, 2010

9


Carl and I celebrated our 9th anniversary earlier this week. We had a low key day, Carl went to work and the kids and I hung out with aunt Chann, then we went to see the A-Team (which was a lot better movie than I thought it was going to be) and ate at Iggy's. We did a super low key anniversary because we are going to Hawaii at the end of July, yeah! We are having a great run we have a great home, great jobs, and two amazing kids, what more could you ask for. Carl is such a great dad and husband and I married my best friend, which makes life that much easier. I love you babe!

1 comment:

Widdisons said...

Happy anniversary! Hawaii, how fun!! Jealous!! When do you guys leave and how long will you be gone for? We'll be in UT end of July first of August. We need to get together. Your kids are getting so big . They're cute! We miss you guys!