Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Count Down to Christmas #10

I thought I'd post something each day to count down to Christmas. I always think I'll remember, but I usually don't so hopefully this will be a great reminder of the Christmas 2009.

Not the first memory of the season, but definitely one of the funniest.

Garrick and Marley got to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. I got them off his lap and he reached in his bag and gave Garrick a book. Icky looked up at him and said, "Where's my yo-yo?"

I just assumed that he knew that Santa would bring it to him on Christmas. But to Garrick, Christmas is everyday.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I laughed hard at this one. That is so funny:) I'm wondering where my Christmas money is!!

Mandy said...

Im just proud they sat on his lap at all! Garrick is funny though, he would tell Santa like it is!
PS, he wants a yo yo! Funny!