Thursday, September 3, 2009

10 Year Reunion

This last weekend we had our Roy High Class of 1999 Reunion. We really had a great time and it was really good to see everyone. With that in mind I am really glad it is over. After a year of tracking people down and planning I am burned out and am glad that since the reunion I haven't dreamt of high school once. Thanks so much to those who came; but especially, to the Officers, Lesley, Lana, Dan, and Lindsey, they really were a life saver and put a ton of effort into making sure this whole thing was a success. Carl was also a trooper and took money at alumni night and was my IT guy for the dinner at the Timbermine. Yeah!! I don't have to worry about this again for another 9 years, oh the mistakes of youth. I thought it would be cool to be an officer, and it was until a year ago. Love you guys.

1 comment:

Lindseylou said...

good job Pres!! You did awesome. So glad we're all in agreement to take the next 9 years off. I'll miss having an excuse to hang with your cute fam though. So let's be sure to schedule some girls night and play dates...of course, Carl is always welcome since he blends so well!