Sunday, July 19, 2009

Family Reunion

The annual Evans'(my mom's family) family reunion was a week ago and the highlight was the 'wiggle car.' I think they are called plasma cars but regardless of what they were called they are definitely the best part. We go to Daniels Canyon and the campground has a huge hill. Now usually the little kids are crusing down the hill on their bikes and the adults are freaking out because it isn't safe. This year a couple of my cousins brought their wiggle cars and my family being the rebels that we are go on them and we raced them down the hill. I think they are supposed to be just for kids, and my cousins weren't happy, but they didn't put them away so. . .
Garrick and my cousin Conrad, his new best friend. Conrad always brings cool contraptions that shoot things into the air. Icky loved it.
If you look close it is Garrick and Carl racing Kevin and Carter. My boys won.
Kevin, Carl, and Andrew racing down the hill. I think Kevin won.

No comments: