Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cement

My darling farmer of a husband loves projects, they keep him sane in the 'big' city. We've talked about putting in a RV pad since we moved in, and it is finally done. It was a multi step process (which I don't have pictures of) but Carl made sure everything was as perfect as he could get it. I can't count how many hours he spent trying to level the whole thing. I can tell you I am excited for it for a couple of reasons; the grass over there looked like crap all the time, and we were able to add an extra sprinkler line in the back for my garden. Garrick also now has somewhere to ride his trike, which he can finally ride himself. Doesn't it look nice!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Nice job farm boy! Meggie, I miss you! What day are you next year...if it is not B day dont even bother coming back!
Your babies are crazy cute, Ron got to see them yesterday and he came home to tell me that Garrick is like a little man and Marley is just so adorable...no fair, I want to see them. Lets get together this summer, call me if you can.

Widdisons said...

Sweet dude!! Now you have a place for your big farm truck and a new trailer to pull your snowmobiles and 4 wheelers.