Tuesday, July 1, 2008

MARLEY

Well, we have our newest edition. Marley was born on Monday morning at 9:19 am she weighed 6 lbs 13 oz, and was 19 1/2 inches long. We had another c-section and everything went really smoothly. She is adorable and we are super excited. She has been so fun, she definately has a set of lungs but she is a great pretty mellow baby.
Garrick came and didn't want anything to do with me or the baby. We finally got him to kiss her, he kissed her two times the funny thing was second time he got her hair and he started spitting saying it was yucky. We have two great, cute kids. Yeah!!




12 comments:

Laura said...

What a cutie!! Congratulations you guys, we're excited for you!

Garmire's said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Annita said...

Where did she get all that hair? We can't wait to meet her!

Widdisons said...

You have some way cute kids! Congrats!

Let us know if you need anything

Bench Family said...

Such a darling little girl...(and by the way, I am glad she was still a girl!) We are "in state" now and would love to come see you. I'll give you a call soon. Congrats!

The Perkins said...

Congrats you guys! She is so cute...love all the hair.

The Selman's said...

YEA!! She is so cute and I LOVE the name Marley. I am so excited for you.

Webster Family said...

Congrats She is Beautiful! Makes me super baby hungry.

Lindseylou said...

Congrats Meg..she's beautiful!

Leah said...

Hi! it's been awhile, glad you're doing so well! congratulations, she's adorable! Amber had her baby girl that same day too!

Mandy said...

Baby Marley! I love the name...have you read the book about the dog named Marley? One of my favorites!
Anyway, she is simply adorable and I am so happy for you! I am glad everything went well and I would love to come and give her lots of kisses! Let me know when you are back from the wedding (you did go right) and me and Addi will come and smother her! (in the good way, dont call child care services!)

jenica heslop said...

Congratulations!! she's so cute. girls are so fun too. good luck!