Tuesday, June 24, 2008

7 YEARS!!


Well, Carl and I officially made it 7 years. Sunday was our anniversary. It is amazing how fast time flies. We didn't do anything spectacular because we did go to Europe earlier this spring and we are headed to Seattle in a couple of weeks. He did take me to my favorite restaurante, Boccio's, and we went to see the Hulk (I know very romantic, it wasn't bad, I liked it).

We made it through school and a ton of moves along with that. We have gone through good times and bad. We have worked hard and have a great home and great jobs. We have been blessed with an amazing son and a healthy womb-baby. I love the man so much and he is such a great support to me. He is even nice enough to tell me I look good when I am as fat as I am right now. We are best friends and that makes life so much easier. So babe, I love you, here is to another year.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations on 7 years you guys!

Mandy said...

congrats! Cant wait for baby!